1. Your Name
2. Your Email
3. Contact Number
7. Linked-in URL
8. Company Name
9. Company URL, if any
10. If you have a demo, what's the URL? For non-software, the demo can be a video.
11. Describe your company in 50 characters or less.
12. What is your company going to make?
13. Is your company Incorporated? If yes please mention the year of incorporation:
14. Founders ( Name, Email, Contact Number )
15. Which category / Sector best applies to your company?
16. List your reason to apply for W-Pitch.
17. Why did you pick this idea to work on? What is new and unique about it? Do you have or the founding team domain expertise in this area? How do you know people need what you're making?
18. How far along are you?---PrototypeProof Of Concept (POC)Minimum Viable Product (MVP)Early Traction - * Revenues if any last FY and YTDScaling up - * Revenues, if any last FY and YTD
19. If you have already participated or committed to participate in an incubator, "accelerator" or "pre-accelerator" program, please tell us about it.
20. Please describe the breakdown of the equity ownership in percentages among the founders, employees and any other stockholders. If there are multiple founders, be sure to give the equity ownership of each founder.
21. List any investments your company has received. Include the name of the investor, the amount invested, the pre-money valuation/valuation cap, and the type of security sold (convertible notes, safes or stock).
22. What convinced you to apply to WE-Pitch? Did someone encourage you to apply?
23. Anything else you’d like to say to us?