Initiative to promote women in international delegations under various initiative in association with government and non government bodies.
- To increase international competencies of female by providing International Network & Exchange program.
- Train College faculty to familiarize them with new innovation & recent development and terms used in the ecosystem.
- To provide direct access to a pool for resource and mentor network.
- To conduct joint outreach awareness activities to encourage student’s startup programs across the country.
- Provide assistance to female students with Govt. schemes for their startups.
- To support females, with the help of our Investor network and women entrepreneurs in extending their expertise in their respective fields.
- Career counseling by Mentors & Opportunity to work with experts/ mentors for internship.
Agenda Of the Event
The Indian government has a bold ambition of growing the Indian economy from US$2.9 trillion today to US$5 trillion in 2024. India leads the world in startups, technology, telecoms, consumer goods, renewable energy and elsewhere. But it also faces unique challenges of climate change, unemployment, sustainable growth, and overburdened banking and power sectors. You should attend this event if want to: Meet CxOs from the UK, India, Europe and more widely to discuss The India Story Participate in an exchange of enterprise, innovation and dialogue that convenes business and policy leaders, changemakers and entrepreneurs, civil society and investors, to enhance collaboration Take part in parallel sessions and curate your own, tailored agenda Set up B2B meetings as part of your involvement Meet 400+ attendees from 10+ countries attending If you want to Sponsor, be a Session Partner or Exhibit, please get in touch with us at email@example.com with an idea of what you are looking for and your phone number, and we’ll reach out to you shortly.