Mediums of Recognition, Acceleration, and Promotion:
- Feature in Management Planner: The Women Faces features in online and print publication consisting of short snippets of their success journey. This Management Planner will be distributed across ministries, embassies, banks, financial institutions, private and public companies.
- Recognition at Event Ceremony: Awards felicitated by prominent individuals. The event will be covered by Prime Time TV and Press Coverage by Top News Publishers.
- Branding and Networking: Along with mentors and jury, under our umbrella today we have a group of influential people. People who are brands in themselves. These Brand Ambassadors have the capacity to accelerate the help the women faces reach their true potential.
- Pitching opportunity: 100 Women Elevator pitch (60 sec each) - Asian Record for "Maximum Women Change makers giving elevator pitches on Event Day" which will be recorded in The "Asian Book of Records". The pitch is judged by our ‘Investor & Mentor Panel’
- Information about relevant government schemes: Panel discussion of Ministries and its Department : MSME, MSDE, DIPP (Invest India and Startup India), NSIC, Niti Aayog, DST, SIDBI on Government schemes exclusive for Women Entrepreneur across central and other states, so as to bridge the gap between government schemes and people who need them.
- Internationalization Committee: Thinking and becoming global. The committee would consist of Business & Thought Leaders, Diplomats etc. This would help women faces to innovate better and also establishing global alliances.
With this initiative, we are not only providing the well-deserved recognition to the selected candidates but we have on-boarded partners that can provide support to these 100 women beyond this recognition. Each Partner will assist relevant women in their capacity through:
- Mentorship and training with South East Asia Connect @ Nexus Startup Hub by providing enterprise collaborations and networking in South Asia for a global company acceleration.
- Mentoring and going global with Viranagna project – a not-for-profit initiative set up to bridge the gap between the Australian and Indian women’s start-up communities.
- Video and picture portfolios.
- Print, Video and Digital Coverage of profiles and ventures by various leading digital media platforms and magazines.
- Complimentary all-round financial advisory
- Complimentary Global Commuting
- Address entrepreneurship summit as speakers
- aise crowd funding
- Personalized Promotion by digital media influencer
This initiative goes beyond recognition. It is an initiative to handhold at every step where needed and connect with right people to make sure that they reach the next phase effectively.
This is a campaign with a endeavor to communicate excellent work done by women around the world. In its mission to forge positive visibility for Women- Womennovator intends to Identify new generation of icons, game-changers and gate crashers who have scaled up new heights and are transforming the world to a better place for women. By leading our lives with excellence and courage, we can create an infrastructure where women can reach their maximum potential. Women empowerment is a continuous process and we shall continue to be at its forefront.